Tiarra Jane Photography
I have wanted to be a photographer for as long as I can remember. Some of my earliest memories are winding the shutter on a disposable camera. Remember those? After high school, I went off to get my nursing degree. Fifteen thousand dollars worth of student loans later I decided the nursing life wasn’t for me. In 2015 I started my photography business and I haven’t looked back. Regardless of how terrifying running your own business can be. I can’t put into words how much it means to me that my clients trust me to capture these special moments in their lives. It is not something that I take lightly.
Tiarra Jane Photography is simply your experience captured through my eyes.
Hi, I am Casey.
I am the heart and soul behind the camera. I'm a 25-year-old coffee addict, with a dream to travel the world with my boyfriend and our two asshole dogs. Here are a few facts about me that you probably didn't know.
- I have a background in digital design, I can make your logos too!
- I'm the oldest of four girls.
- I started my business after I slid off the road and totaled my car - on my birthday. Little did I know, it was the best birthday gift I could have ever received.
- I've suffered from anxiety + panic attacks since childhood.
- I built my entire business from Facebook marketplace, trust me, there's nothing wrong with used gear!
- I dropped out of nursing school in 2016. College seems very scammy to me these days.
- I bought an espresso machine during the pandemic and now all I do is drink coffee and foam milk.
- My ultimate goal in life is to move out west and photograph my couples in the mountains.
HEY THERE! I'm Maggie.
I am the Photographic Assistant here at TJP. Casey and I studied Digital Arts & Design together in high school and have been great friends ever since. I am overjoyed to be a part of capturing all of your precious memories and being able to do it with my best friend! Here are a few little things about me.
- I am a Mama to two rambunctious toddlers.
- I am overly obsessed with Horror & Sci-Fi movies. Most of my favorites are a mix of both!
- My hair color changes every three months.
- When I am not attending a local show or concert, I am probably daydreaming about the next time I will be.
“Casey was amazing both personally and professionally! I loved her! She made me feel comfortable and confident and guided me the whole way through my boudoir session 💜 I would absolutely recommend her to anyone! Great quality and great experience 🙂”