Hi, I am Casey.
And I am the heart and soul behind the camera. I'm a 24 year old coffee addict, with a dream to travel the world with my boyfriend and our two asshole dogs. Here's a few facts about me that your probably didn't know
- I have a background in digital design, I can make your logos too!
- I'm the oldest of four girls
- I started my business after I slid off the road and totaled my car - on my birthday. Little did I know, it was the best birthday gift I could have ever received
- I've suffered with anxiety + panic attacks for as long as I can remember
- I built my entire business from facebook marketplace
- I dropped out of nursing school in 2016, college seems very scammy these days
- Enrique Iglesias touched my right hand on the set of the Today show, that was pretty cool
- I bought an espresso machine during the pademic and now all I do is drink coffee and foam milk
Tiarra Jane Photography
I have wanted to be a photographer for as long as I can remember. Some of my earliest memories are winding the shutter on a disposable camera. Remember those? After high school I went off to get my nursing degree. Fifteen thousands dollars worth of student loans later I decided the nursing life wasn’t for me. In 2015 I started my photography business and I haven’t looked back, regardless of how terrifying it may be at times running your own business. I can’t put into words how much it means to me that my clients trust me to capture these special moments in their lives. It is not something that I take lightly.
Tiarra Jane Photography is simiply your experience captured through my eyes.
“Casey was amazing both personally and professionally! I loved her! She made me feel comfortable and confident and guided me the whole way through my boudoir session 💜 I would absolutely recommend her to anyone! Great quality and great experience 🙂”